SolarKing lithium batteries are the future of battery storage. Lithium batteries are much lighter than traditional lead acid batteries and deliver unrivalled cycle life, more than 4 times more cycles when compared to lead acid batteries.
Perfect for use in caravans, marine, camping and home storage applications. The batteries are fully sealed and with a built-in battery management system for safety protection.
If you are replacing an existing deep cycle lead acid battery you can continue to use the same battery charging system as the built in battery management system will do the rest for you. You will also notice that lithium batteries charge more efficiently than lead acid batteries so the recovery will be much quicker.
This 60AH model is also perfect for battery back purposes for CCTV, emergency lighting and UPS applications.
- Chemical: Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Cell Type: Cylindrical
- Cell Model: 33135 15.5A
- Cell Qty: 16pcs
- Product Weight: 6.68kgs
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C ~ +60°C
- Voltage 12.8VDC
- Amperage 60AH
- Max Continuous Current 30A
- Max 3 Second Pulse: 45A
- Min Charge Current: 0.5A
- Nominal Charge Current 10A
- Dimensions 230x217x127mm
- Max Charge Current 20A
- Max Charge Voltage 14.8V
- Recommended Charge Current: 10A
- Cell Balancing: 3AH charge & discharge
- Cycles @ 100% DOD 2000 Cycles
- Cycles@ 80% DOD 3000 Cycles
- Cycles@ 50% DOD 3500 Cycles
- Cycles@ 30% DOD 8000 Cycles
- Low Voltage cut out: 10.0VDC
- BMS Reconnect: Automatic
- Terminal: 6mm
- 60AH LiFePo4
- Built in advanced BMS with Cell balancing
- Can be connected in parallel
- Equivalent to 3x 60AH deep cycle lead acid batteries
- Note: This battery can’t be used to start motor vehicles
- 1x CB-60-12-30 Lithium Battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.