The SatKing SK-9000 is our latest High Definition combination meter for both terrestrial and satellite TV meter. The meter has all main technical readouts as well as MER (signal quality) , MER is required by the Australian government as it not just a measurement of power but also quality.
This meter will display all digital channels , it will also display live colour picture in HD and sound just like a compact TV. The unit is also perfect for CCTV alignment as it has AV input (cable supplied) and 12v power output to power your camera. The Satking is the most reliable meter on the market opposed to slightly cheaper inferior models.
3.7" colour LED screen
Built in speaker for sound
High Definition on both satellite and antenna
3000mAH Lithium ION battery - Long lasting battery
HDMI output to view on bigger displays
AV Input for aligning security cameras
12V Power output for power CCTV cameras (there is a limit to the current output)
Can be used as a compact TV if you add a TV Antenna
Antenna power for powering mast head Amps
Backlit menu buttons
Built in torch - ideal when in the roof
Multimedia functions via the built in USB port
Battery: 8.4v 3000mAH Lithium Ion
Consumption: 10w Max
Meter Input: 12V 1.5amp (2.1mm DC Jack)
Charger Input: 100-240Volt AC 50-60Hz
CCTV Power Output: 12V 100mA (Selectable on/off)
Antenna Power Output: 5Volt (Max 200mA), 12Volt (Max 100mA), 17Volt (Max 200mA) Selectable
Dimensions: 210 x 125 x 48mm
Weight: 660 Grams
1 x HDMI Output (V1.3)
1 x 12V DC CCTV Output
1 x 3.5 mm AV Input
1 x 3.5 mm AV Output
1 x USB 2.0
1 x 2.1 mm 12V DC Input
Full manual can be found at http://www.satking.com.au/publications/sku-9627-manual.pdf
WHY BUY FROM US ?
- You get support.
- These meters are pre-setup for you on request, we can setup for any satellite.
- We give you after sales support if you buy from us.
- We pay Australian GST tax 10% when we import this product so there is money going back to the community and you are supporting the local Australia work force.
- Meter never needs to be returned for re-calibration due to the unique calibration system built in to the meter.
- Each time the meter boots up it automatically calibrates for optimum performance so you can align each install with confidence.
- FREE SHIPPING
WHY BUY FROM OVERSEAS DEALERS?
- No support.
- Do they have an Australian phone number ?
- Try and call for support before buying ?
- If there is no phone number then that is the kind of support you will get which is factored into the price.
- If you buy overseas there is no warranty, if any.
- We DO NOT FREE OFFER support on meters that are not purchased from us, and we charge $100 per meter to setup to bring it up to Australian conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.